Mines and Mystic Mines not displaying correctly

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Cap'n Lachi, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Cap'n Lachi

Cap'n Lachi Powder Monkey

The first thing I noticed after the Holiday update was that the standard mine is showing as a smoking roof chimney and mystic mine are showing up as bombed out wall crater. No biggie, but the mystic mines are harder to find in the snowscape...

2. Cap'n Lachi

Well... It looks like mines from before the update display incorrectly, but after I placed new ones, they display correctly. I guess someone needs to come wipe out my base to get rid of the old ones...

3. TBird

TBird Captain

Those are exploded... you have to reset them.
    An upgrade we all were asking for.
    Love the reset all!!!

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

That's so you can find them to use the new 'rearm' function

Christy likes this.
  5. Cap'n Lachi

Oooooooh. Duh. I guess I should read the upgrade notes. That IS handy! I still had 2 mines and 1 mystic mine in my build menu that must have been reset from previous attacks before the upgrade.

6. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Much bigger problem. I can see mines/bomb placements in the bases I attack... Which means attackers can also see mine.

Goose likes this.
  7. Goose

Goose Crew

nope ure GOD :D

8. Arr

Arr Captain

You can see the mines near the ship, they look like trap doors. Also, near the guild hall at the top, and the tavern at the bottom. You can see the same thing during a battle.

[​IMG]

Salty Snack likes this.
  9. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Yup. That's what I'm seeing.

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

LOVING the rearm option!!!

11. That's because the aren't armed. When they are armed you can't see them

12. I can't get new mystic mines after the update though? Love the re- arming on the standard bombs, but I can't buy new mystic mines... They just shows as bombed out craters...?

13. Press the crater, you can re-arm those too.. Took me a while to figure that one out too ;)

Captain Harlock likes this.
  14. Thnx, I actually thougth about doing that, and just went 'nah, it doesn't look 'press-able'....'

So much for great minds, sit there staring at it, thinking about it.... But try it out...? Nope... :rolleyes:

15. TBird

TBird Captain

Just noticed in an attack,
    even tho I see those non re set mines (with trap doors open), my Juggs still run to them.
    They stand and look in the empty hole for 2-3 seconds, no boom!
    and move on... run to another one, same thing.
    Hmmmm I like it when those un reset mines are inside the walls. Thanks for inviting me in your walls :)
    Something to look for in future attacks

Captain Harlock likes this.
  16. Yup saw the same thing happen. It's a shame of the juggs..

17. Christy

Christy Commodore

Blonde moment :D

Salty Snack and Captain Harlock like this.