Mines, Decor, Walls.

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by B1ackbeard, Sep 28, 2014.

1. B1ackbeard

B1ackbeard Guest

Hi all,

Just a few ideas I been thinking of.

1. Being able to re-detonate the mines in your base after an attack would be a bit faster than having to go to the shop, buying them again and re-placing them on the island. Having a simple link on the pirate hall where it says "reset mines or something like that" and then you just pay the cost of what you do normally to buy them.

2. Having a choice of being able to remove the decorations you don't want so that they go back into the shop where you can have access to them again anytime you want.

3. An option to Upgrade a row of walls at a time would be ideal. "I won't go on about having a build mode because I know you guys have put that out there already "

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    DobleTippen1st likes this.
  2. Razor

Razor Crew

These will probably be added in future updates

3. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

The suggestion concerning the walls is already being worked on.

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I think they will change the mine system to the one Clash Of Clans uses as you mentioned. Or at least it would be nice if mines didn't require builders to place them.

5. I, too, would like to return decorations to the shop, or at least, hide them off screen.

6. MrLapo

MrLapo Powder Monkey

When building a mine, the game could use previous position to drop it, then you just have to touch "build" to validate.
    And maybe if there's more mines to be built, it pop at next "previous position", just like walls do.