Mines not triggered but need replacing.

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Ombit, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Ombit

Ombit Crew

Hi Chris,

I've just had an unsuccessful attack on my base (chuffed with my design), but the enemy scallywags didn't trigger my mines or mystic mines despite my expert placement of them. However, I notice that all of them need replacing - that's 4 mines and 2 mystic mines that weren't triggered needing to be repurchased.

Thankfully I had a builder free and they're cheap, but if all the builders were busy for 12 hrs or so, could have been very painful.

Strange one this.

Cheers

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Did you mean you can't see them go off in the replay? But they're not on the island anymore? If that's the case sounds like a message didn't get through to the server. If you can confirm this, we can investigate what it might be. Thanks!

3. Ombit

Ombit Crew

Yeah I didn't see them go off, but then I didn't see any of the enemy get close enough to trigger them either. I see the flower boxes throughout the whole engagement.

None of them were there after I watched the replay.

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

OK well that's a new one :) Sounds like what I said, the info not reaching the server. Thanks for the heads up, we can take a look

Ombit likes this.
  5. Ombit

Ombit Crew

Always on it!

Cheers Chris!

6. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

On the right of the photobucket page where it says share look under image link.
    Copy the direct link and paste under the insert image button here in forum(looks like a photo)
    Like this
    [​IMG]

8. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

9. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] Thanks Gangrene![​IMG]

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

No problemo. Also, if there's an image that contains spoilers out [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] before and after the image. Just don't put a space between [ and s