Mines

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Donders, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Donders

Donders Powder Monkey

I have an issue with my defense mines... I have been buying them for 5 times now, but every time I get attacked they dissapear... Is this normal? I find it very odd.. It's really annoying that I have to replace them all the time.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Yes they disappear, because they have exploded during an attack. We are looking at a quick way to rearm them so players won't need to do them individually each time.

SJO likes this.
  3. SJO

SJO Powder Monkey

I forgot to loop this in with my other post. Rearming them would be easier than repurchasing them. Will there also be an island edit format? Rather than move everything around and out of the way?

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

That's something else that has been mentioned a lot so we're investigating how it could work in Plunder Pirates.

SJO likes this.
  5. whitney

whitney Crew

Yes I too have an issue with the mines. And seeing as how I never have any free builders cannot replace them.

6. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Exactly what Whitney said. It is almost a penalty if you are always building something...You cannot use mines.

7. Hi there @Chris [Midoki]
    This is suggestion. I'm sure you have heard it before.

We should be able to redeploy the mines and mystic mines without builders. Because builders are busy for days and attacks we face are more frequent. Please see if this can be done.
    Thanks. Love the game.

lcalabrese likes this.
  8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Agreed, placement and purchase of mines/decorations should not require a builder. Unless they're coded to require a builder to place them. In that case, maybe an invisible builder that resides in the pirate hall and is only coded for mines/decorations?

9. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

Here is another bug that u can see where others set their mines. Search his/her guild(from guild not leaderboards)->find him/her in roster ->visit

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Helpful bug for revenge attacks!

11. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

...and then some. Not that you have a ton of control once you drop these troops. Sometimes they seem a bit, err...groggy.

This bug is confirmed though.

12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Groggy...I see what you did there