Minor GUI Glitch - Bomber Graphically Shows Maxed Damage Stat In Academy When Not Actually Maxed

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by c00ni, Nov 18, 2014.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

I'm not sure when this started happening but the bar is meant to graphically show in green how much of a stat you have compared to its maximum value, and white portion is showing how much a certain upgrade adds, like toughness here:
    [​IMG]

However the Damage stat bar is broken for my Bomber, shown both above and here:
    [​IMG]

It is also incorrectly shown in the Tavern Recruit Info screen:
    [​IMG]

Captain Hakjka and Kelani like this.
  2. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Thanks for reporting! We'll look into this!

c00ni likes this.
  3. JnkZ

JnkZ Powder Monkey

Already 10 days still not fixing this issue...

4. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

@JnkZ this very likely requires a software patch on our side, not a server fix. It's a very minor glitch but yes, it does appear that it was overlooked for v1.3.3. @Chris [Midoki]

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

No necessarily overlooked, but maybe the update was already finished when this was received. I wouldn't worry until after the December update :)

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

7. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

I've just noticed this bug exists with Skellywag too on v1.3.3
    [​IMG]

8. To add a bit of information, I believe the display is only glitched while blacksmith is active

Edit: c00ni, it looks like you have a lot of gold to be relieved of. What PR are you? :)

9. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Nice catch on the Blacksmith. I'll confirm if I catch our Blacksmith when it's inactive.
    [​IMG]

It appears Sky Raider also suffers the same bug.

10. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

I can confirm that it's not directly linked the Blacksmith perk being active.
    My Blacksmith is active now yet all troops mentioned so far in this thread now have *correctly* displayed damage bars. I don't know what made it go back to normal.

11. Oh, weird, then. The only times I had noticed it being right or wrong aligned with blacksmith and assumed that explained it. I presume it is just a display error somehow, though? Thanks for looking into it, C00ni