Missing barrels of grog

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Intimidator, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] i don’t know if anyone else has noticed this, but sometimes when logging in, the grog storages are empty. I was almost gonna post something the other day when I saw it again, but I logged back in and they mysteriously appeared. I don’t know if all levels are affected. I only started noticing this on the last two levels for ph12. Just curious if it’s a device issue or something is quirky in the game that’s causes the barrels in the storage to not show. Tonight I’ve just seen it again, all storages are empty. :( Pirates are thirsty! After all it’s friday and nothing to share with anyone or so the game thinks.

850arrr and Unique Rebel like this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

How curious - I've just checked this on the dev servers (can't check my own on live due to the incoming update!), and you're right. Level 14 and 15 storages, maxed out grog, no barrels! I can't get them to reappear either. Gold storages are fine though.

I'll pass this onto the relevant authorities!

850arrr likes this.
  3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

(Maybe the Pirates have invented stealth tech, to make their grog invisible? Can't steal it if you can't see it! :p)

Unique Rebel and Intimidator like this.
  4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I've seen it off and on as well, though usually I notice it on my iPhone Xs for some reason and not my old iPad Air 2.

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

:eek: Noticed recently they seem to be vanishing again. Not that it’s a big deal, it’s just really odd looking. Now I have to remember how to get a pic on here...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  6. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain