Missing Gems

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Brightley, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Brightley

Brightley Powder Monkey

So yesterday I decided to treat myself and purchase some gems for the legendary pirate update.

After paying for, and receiving the gems I then purchased a couple of material chests to see what goodies I would get, then a maintanence break hit.

After getting back on after the break I see that NONE of the gems are there anymore and none of the materials are there anymore, which is just a tad annoying.

I emailed support and was told to send a receipt of purchase but paypal doesn't seem to log any in-app-purchases as recent transactions (not just for PP it doesn't show them for CoC or any other game too)

So now I'm stuck as to what to do, perhaps there is some kind of server log of the purchase?

Pls help

2. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

Hi there, sorry to hear that, if you contact customer support they should be able to help :)

3. Brightley

Brightley Powder Monkey

I emailed support and was told to send a receipt of purchase but paypal doesn't seem to log any in-app-purchases as recent transactions (not just for PP it doesn't show them for CoC or any other game too)

So now I'm stuck as to what to do, perhaps there is some kind of server log of the purchase?

4. Beck [Midoki]

5. Brightley

Brightley Powder Monkey

6. Beck [Midoki]

Perhaps they will accept the email you should have gotten from Google Play to confirm your purchase? I haven't dealt with them much but it's worth a shot :)