Mock battle within guild!

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Kings King Kong, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kings King Kong

Kings King Kong Powder Monkey

Many of my guild members have requested the thought of having some sort of mock battle system within the guild, so you can test each others Island defense. No awards of any kind is needed, this will be strictly used for training and testing tactics within the guild for improvements.

Another one I would like Is for the captain/first mate to have the ability to post a guild message. I've looked all over the options and couldn't find one and I would really like to message my guild as a whole instead of just saying it in guild chat.

Lastly I would like to request last login for people within the guild. Maybe not every needs to view it, but it would be nice for the captain or first mates to be able to view it. Just so we know who is still active or not. I want my guild to stay active and drop the dead weight if I can and fill it with people who still want to play and experience a full guild.

V/R
    Captain King Kong
    Guild Name: Kings

Hajkja and Kelani like this.
  2. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

3. Evil Rastlin

Evil Rastlin First Mate

Interesting Ideas Kings King Kong! Ignore the Search Nazi's, it is how they get their post counts up (and pretend to help by being condescending self important fake Mods). ;-)

AmericanPirate likes this.
  4. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

+1 for me

5. Kings King Kong

Kings King Kong Powder Monkey

Thx

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

+1 also. It's way easier to show people where their towns suck, than try to explain it to them.

Bear likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.