more land mines?

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by poo, Sep 7, 2014.

1. poo

poo Crew

1 more land mines or 1 more voodoo mines. 2 is a bit too much, more will be over doing it

2. Olli Salminen

Olli Salminen Powder Monkey

And make mines permanent, so that you only activate them if they have been activated by attacker. Too much trouble to put them all back to map one-by-one.

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

They'll be all sorts of new additions with the next pirate hall, perhaps the additional mines will be part of this ;)

4. poo

poo Crew

cool. I like how you are sharing the plan / unplanned ideas

5. Admin [Midoki]

No problem at all, this is what we want the forum to be used for. And as more players come along we're hoping to get some fantastic discussions going :)

6. poo

poo Crew

hey heres a better idea. if more isn't or can't be done. how about upgrading them?

btw i have many ideas, pm me for more if you like

7. Admin [Midoki]

That is actually something we were planning, not on mines specifically, but items that currently don't upgrade. There's no reason why we can't extend it to mines as well though. Here is always the best place to share ideas, that way the whole community can get involved in the discussion.

8. poo

poo Crew

new traps. as i mentioned in another thread. birds, they live in trees. venus man eater. disturb them and get attacked. oil , destroy 2 walls and it goes into flames. for this you have to buy oil from the market and place them onto your walls, but it becomes expensive as each time you buy them.

9. Derthick4608

Derthick4608 Powder Monkey

I agree with not having to place the bombs every time they are set off.

10. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Topic is fairly old but I would like the option toooo AUTO RESET! during the night the first rumble attacker will surely fail but nr 2 or 3 will get right in as bombs , sleep mines and flame gates are off...

Will cost a pretty penny on some nights but if this is an option you could switch on/off on the Phall or per group of items... Or even PER ITEM some mine and boms are more important then others.

11. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate