More tracking :-) And confirmation button

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by whitney, Dec 23, 2014.

1. whitney

whitney Crew

I love that with the new update we can see who is in the process of funding. I cannot see; however, who topped it off to make the perk active or who donated once the perk is active. This is very important to me because it is not an accurate way to track who is contributing to the guild or not. The same person may be topping it off each time and I might want to kick because I never see them donating.

Also a confirmation button when kicking or promoting would be great to keep from accidental kicks.

Thanks for all your hard work Midoki and making this a top notch game!

Moscow Cat and Gangrene Beard like this.
  2. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

I am under the firm inclination to believe that it wasn't Midoki's intention to have the funding counter reset once the perk building reached 100%. Probably just a bug, soon to be rectified.

3. whitney

whitney Crew

I hope so :). I love that they are trying and listening. This really is the best new game.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  4. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Good luck with your guild and hopefully your guildy's new name doesn't bother you too much :p

5. SlimShadyFromD12

SlimShadyFromD12 Powder Monkey

I definitely agree with the whole confirmation thing. I have seen players get accidentally kicked from guilds and it would be nice if it asked for a confirmation.

6. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

You have a full house/crew of supporters on this one. Seasons bring with it change and Midoki updates do as well.

Keeping me PaW's crossed and ClaWs sharp.

TiGeR

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I fully anticipate this to be changed sooner rather than later. It's a welcome addition that just needs a slight tweak to be perfect.

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I want to see this also, just one comment about kicking non-funders, for what it's worth.

If your guild has people from around the world, don't be too quick to kick people you don't see contributing. Every perk's fund/active/cooldown cycle takes 26+ hours, so over time, perks will need funding at all hours of the day. In my guild, there are a lot of people on the other side of the world who I never see funding, because they play at different times than me. But when the perk needs funding during their playing hours, they step up and take care of it. Once the funding history works properly, we'll know for sure, but for now, there's really no way to know who's actually funding when you're not around to see it.

Moscow Cat and Tiger Claw like this.
  9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Your comments hold weight. I like that. Have faith that Midoki isn't going to leave us hanging on this. It's a no brainer as far as I'm concerned.

TiGeR

Kelani likes this.
  10. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

I would like to add to the "kicking for not funding" conversation. (And simultaneously lodge a complaint against my fellow guild members!) If one wants to fund a perk in Atari Generation, you had better set an alarm and have the fastest fingers in the west. People just refuse to share the task of funding. So sometimes one doesn't get to fund, because one was ten seconds too late to the party. Correction, three seconds. Three seconds too late to the party. You know who you are.... @Gangrene Beard, @Salty Snack, @Captain MetaTauta, @Burnz, @Bear, @Tikigirl , @Captain Monkey , @yeti, and so on (haven't located all of you here yet). selfish selfish selfish!

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Same here. And if you have people with maxed, or near-maxed bases, they will fund as much as possible to get rid rid of all that extra gold/grog that's piling up. :)

Moscow Cat likes this.
  12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

such a bad thing..... :)

Moscow Cat likes this.
  13. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

I was one freaking second, one!!!

Salty Snack and Moscow Cat like this.
  14. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

It is truly quite rude captain. And our esteemed Mister @Salty Snack was at it again this evening! I quote " ... was just staying up to beat Tiki to the PC." I mean, unbelievable. As if we don't all have mounds of Exploration Points to be rid of. Something must be done.

;)

Salty Snack likes this.
  15. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

Vengence will be mine...

16. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

My sincere condolences Tiki. I mean really.

Tikigirl likes this.
  17. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

I know, right???

Moscow Cat likes this.
  18. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

I like the sound of that!!

Salty Snack and Tikigirl like this.
  19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

*Kelani wonders how this conversation would play out if they were discussing something in-demand, like BP :)

Yay! I've been saving for my Academy 6 for a month, and just got 15,000! But, oh wait.. the Observatory needs funding! *clickclickclickclicketyclickclick* Maxed! Ah well, what's another week of untrained troops? :rolleyes:

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  20. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

The observatory also never goes more than 3 minutes of being unfunded in our guild

Bear, Kelani, Tikigirl and 1 other person like this.