More Walls

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Bear, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

I just wish we had a few more walls. Just an extra 5 per PH level. Im pirate hall lvl 5 and my creativity in making my island is really held back by my lack of walls. I can't tell you how many times I have a concept I want to try and I get part way in and I'm only lacking 5 or so walls. Maybe someone else shares my problem.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yeah...it's a tough battle between enough walls to make the map interesting and too many walls to make attacks near impossible.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. But as they stand right now. The first 5 levels of walls are pretty pointless. A few brutes or juggs hit them at the same time and poof. Gone.

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Thats what I liked about CoC. In this game its pretty much a double wall, put you storages and pirate hall inside it, and you are done. More walls would make the game funnier, and more tactical.

5. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Walls are odd since players get bounced by mortars. I am not a huge fan of double wall, but compartments seem to work well...

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Compartments are great :)

7. I'm Al lvl 5 and I think I've found a good base design. Most of my walls are lvl 4, getting them to that lvl wasn't too hard, but getting them to lvl 5 had better be worth it as the upgrade cost difference is quite a bit more than the difference between 3-4 (9000) 4-5 (40000)!

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

lvl 5 walls make a huge difference at that lvl. Totally worth it.

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I've found that in all of these games walls make the difference. Never neglect them and always be mindful of their placement

10. Since PH6 I feel like I have the right amount of walls available to me. The extra I get when PH7.. No idea yet what to do with them