Most effective way to earn Battlepoints

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Liquix, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Any hints for me?

I don't care about loot while farming BP.

I'm currently "on" PH5, having spots for 50 pirates.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Attack the fish on the map, they give a lot of BP. 400-600 each so far for the ones I've attacked.

Liquix likes this.
  3. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Damn, haven't known that :eek:
    I thought they'd only give a few points - just like the octopuses do. So I couldn't care less to attack them.

Thanks!
    I've already thought I'd forever have to attack other players ("only" about 20BP each won fight).

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

whaaaa?? are u sure about this?

5. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Just tried it out.. got only 10 Points..

6. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

ye i thought so. The best way to get BP is to pvp. U get more BP the more u destroy an opponents base, so if u want to farm BP, make sure you 3star your opponent.

7. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Last three big fish i attacked...400,300,600 BP. Same with people in my clan. That's how we get out BP up fast. Not sure what to tell ya.

8. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Going to hit a 2 Skulls Big Fish in a little over an hour...

9. Don't go for the one star fish. Got to hit the three or four star big or bigger fish. Got 400 and 600 bp today on separate big fish excursions.

10. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Just hit a bigger one and I got 400 explorationspoints and 100 battlepoints.

Thanks for that hint, helps a lot.

11. Yeah, just discovered it yesterday, hit a couple big ones for 400 and 600. Got another for 200 this morning. :)

12. Kit

Kit First Mate

So what would be a good crew combo to use for the big ones then?

13. I just send my standard attack crew. As long as your ship is full of hearty pirates most of them should come home alive.

14. Kit

Kit First Mate

Sending 5 brutes, 1 WD and the rest gunners didn't work. It's what I had loaded at the time, I'll try another mix later.

15. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Luck took a bad turn. Last 3 I attacked gave me 100,100 and zero :( Even so, stil a great way to get some quick BP. And yes, I usually lose 1 or 2 troops so no biggie there.

16. Just took on a four star bigger fish for 700 bp, but my crew barely survived. Out of 35 total troops sent out three survived.

17. Red-Hand Frank

Red-Hand Frank Powder Monkey

I just want to add to the list of big fish believers with my own experience. I took down a three star and got 2k BP. It was waay more than usual because the largest I got before that was 400 BP. Unfortunately I didnt get a pic but I wanted to throw this up to let everyone know its possible. It took me 29 gunners and 3 brutes.
    Im not sure but im thinking that the distance to get to it may have something to do with the reward. It took 7+ hours to complete.

18. Zeuticus

Zeuticus Crew

Bullying works, unfortunately. I needed to farm up another 4000 BP once PH 6 was finished to pay for the Academy upgrade and my two mystic mortars.

I lowered my pirate ranking below 50 then searched for the smallest, weakest islands (with no gun towers or mortars). When I found them I attacked with just 2 or 3 units (gunners and a bomber). Total Destruction nets between 18 and 21 bp depending on how your pirate rank compares to the victim. If you're recruiting troops while attacking and only losing 2 or 3 per battle you never have wait for more troops to be ready.

Sleazy strategy, and bad for the game, but until costs of upgrades are brought down and anti-bullying measures are taken it's the quickest way to advance.

19. BD_Scott

BD_Scott Powder Monkey

It's not the regular fish, it's the bigger fish that are 3-4 star that give a lot of bp

20. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

:DThe most BP I ever got was 1,500 from the level 4 sea serpent in the north. I attack him every day, and I normaly get between 500 and 800 BP.