Moving fish ate my troops,and I got no loot.

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Luqman, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Luqman

Luqman Crew

I was going to sail to the 3* Merchant ship (curious what's the loot),but then I saw a 2* Big Fish in the way,so I said,"Why not kill it,too".

So,I started the voyage,and waiting for it to finish,but then,after it finishes,this happens.

There's no fish!
    [​IMG]
    I know,I know,there's no green lines,it's because I already collect the troops and the loot,but it was there before the voyage starts.

It moves from there,M13,to here,I8.
    [​IMG]

So,I think it got my troops in its belly,but I got no loot.
    What's going on here? Help needed.

2. Luqman

Luqman Crew

P.s there's no #Plundered sign,too.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'm curious about what the two images have to do with each other though. Have you successfully attacked that particular fish to confirm that that is where it moves to? Generally, I've found that when the fish move after defeat it's to different areas of the same region on the map, not so far away. As for the fish at L20, I've attacked it several times without it going away. Sorry to say I haven't experienced this bug to confirm or deny its existence. At least you'll be happy to know that you didn't miss that much loot - the best I've gotten out of it was 100 BP

4. Luqman

Luqman Crew

I don't think this is a bug anymore,my theory:
    1. Sailing to defeat the fish and 2*Merchant.
    2. Wait until it ends.
    3. My brother play the iPad and accidentally tapped the icon
    4. Come back to see my fish is moving and there's nothing to get.
    5. End
    Well,I think that's what happened.
    So maybe I'll delete this post.