Multi Guild Chat on Line

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Christy, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Sea Patriot and Ebow like this.
  2. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Good Luck with that. Heading to nearest wholesale club and buying all their popcorn. Ought to be entertaining. & yes I'm in too.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Keena-CBD and Mobotts like this.
  3. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Im in!

Mobotts likes this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

One can never have enough chat apps to check on a daily basis :eek::D nice having you guys.

Keena-CBD likes this.
  5. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Are there any other chat apps Plunder Pirates hasn't invaded?

Keena-CBD likes this.
  6. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Love LINE! Slack is so new to me and hard to move from channel to channel sometimes!

7. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

How do we go about getting added when I click on the above link it takes me to just APP information. My line ID is mrsbootyslappa if that helps =)

Mobotts likes this.
  8. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Let me see if I can tag you in slack. It won't let me add you manually

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'll add you @HollyMrsBooty im new to the app. I thought the link would work.

Booty Slappa and HollyMrsBooty like this.
  10. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Drama free? OK! We shall see. Thanks for the invite @Lorent.113 Should be a fun show.... Popcorn anyone? :rolleyes:

11. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Spongee always has the popcorn!

12. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Told ya! Lasted what? 24 hours? LOL;)

13. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I've been using Line chat since long before PP was released. Line chat by its nature encourages juvenile behavior. Leave a group like that open to all it will blow up in craziness. As is the case with most newly formed Line chat groups integrating many different people from many different guilds together for the first time, or old friends meeting up after a long hiatus, it tends to go crazy at first then will die down after several days once boredom sets in. As for me, I logged in this morning and saw 800+ messages, read the first few messages and saw juvenile behavior was already rampant, so I left. I already am part of too many chat groups, Inreally didn't need another.

Booty Slappa and Tessa Rose like this.
  14. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

The amazing part was it was all going so well until a certain guild got involved. This is why we can't have nice things...