Multitouch support

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Maxmillian, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Maxmillian

Maxmillian Powder Monkey

One more thing today. I think multitouch support for battle is a must. So far you can only tap and release the pirates with one finger. It would greatly help with the strategy if you could deploy with 2+ fingers too.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

You can actually keep your finger pressed down and drag to deploy a whole stream of pirates. Makes getting them into battle a whole lot quicker :)

3. Maxmillian

Maxmillian Powder Monkey

Yep, that works fine, but what if I want to deploy from two sides of the island at the same time :)

4. Admin [Midoki]

There is a problem with the game getting confused between that and a player wanting to rotate the camera (that uses a two finger touch as well). It's something we can experiment with but where would it end. 3 fingers, 4 fingers? :)

5. Maxmillian

Maxmillian Powder Monkey

Yes, multitouch. It will be essential for the strategy in higher levels i believe. I dont want to mention the other game i am/was playing (they have completely screwed up economy there), but multitouch during battles is the one thing you really need if you want to lead a successful attack.

I understand the problem with rotating the map though. Maybe you can somehow lock the view while deploying troops.

Appreciate your support btw! Quickest answers ever!

6. Admin [Midoki]

No problem, we try our best. I understand what you're saying, it's something we can definitely look into if we can find a way around the camera control conflict