Music

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by ll DarkZero ll, Dec 10, 2014.

1. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Can you play music while playing? I have background music and it just kicks me off when trying to plunder.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I just tested on my iPhone 5s. It works fine as long as I start the music before I start playing. The music continues to play as I plunder.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Are you using the stock music app or another service?

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Same.

However, when I play my own music, the town pirates cover their ears, fall over, and writhe around. Is that bad?
    I'm not sure if that's a critique, or it's just really loud for their tiny ears.

5. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Kelani, R u making them listen to Miley Cyrus again? You're pirates are going to revolt.

Kelani likes this.
  6. Landon

Landon First Mate

Yes, you can. I pop open the game sometimes with my tunes on at the gym. :cool:

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Dear god no. Nobody deserves that! :D I meant my own music, that I wrote :D

It ain't great, but it's better than Miley! :)

8. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Hmm...is it though? ;) She has such hits as: "FU," "#GETITRIGHT," and "Party in the USA." And I'm sorry, but nothing says quality music like a song called, "Hoedown Throwdown!"

Kelani likes this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Hey! :eek: Where is that damn Un-Like button? :mad:

Actually, I can't argue with that. As a commercial product designed to maximize profit, those titles are top-notch. Way better than Terminal Armageddon and Dripping Lucidity. :(