My issues after the long maintenance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elmouchas, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Elmouchas

Elmouchas Powder Monkey

I successfully manage to do the maintenance quest too, thanks to this forum, I use the "look it's shiny over there" trick as proposed by DarkZero. Thanks man!

But now I have some issues, wanna make sure I wasn't the only one!

First : no more logs at all !?
    Seriously, so I can't see who attacked me recently and who I attack! Nothing in my logs at all :(

Guild :
    I press my guild hall, press guild, press join guild, make a search : ex: pirate, press on the guild info button
    When I go back, my search is erase, i'm back to the whole listing guild page

Ahoy pirates, I'm ElMouchas, a serious gamer and an active member of the Mature Gamers Network community, because playing is serious! Especially when it comes to stealing my grog! RAAAwwwwr!

2. Elmouchas

Elmouchas Powder Monkey

Actually something is even weirder with the guild list.

Now I don't have guild listing at all.
    Just before the guild info wasn't working.

It's like i'm losing possibilities every time I press something in the guild menu ... maybe I should just stop pressing buttons there :(

3. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Glad I could help. I just tried a guild search and everything worked fine (Even my guild;)). I'm sure it's just a temporary issue at the moment and will resolve itself. Hope everything works out for you (And when it does maybe you could join up :D).

Admin [Midoki] likes this.