Mystery Reward Chest

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by carl, Aug 2, 2015.

1. carl

carl Powder Monkey

I really like the mystery reward chest thanks for adding it, but...the mystery reward frequently does not complete and deliver. It hangs up with a dim screen and rotating crossbones and skull or shooting stars coming out of the box but does not complete the operation. I am on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 model # sm-t530nu - Android version 4.4.2 - Thanks, for a really great game. -carl

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy Carl,

This isn't an Android specific problem - unfortunately, sometimes the advertising provider servers don't respond correctly and cause the game to get stuck. It's something that we're aware of, and we're working with the third parties to find a solution.

3. Pedro Adamastor

Pedro Adamastor Powder Monkey

I also have this problem with my phone BQ Aquaris E6 with 4.4.2 Android.
    I never get any bonus. Exactly the same as carl said: "It hangs up with a dim screen and rotating crossbones and skull or shooting stars coming out of the box but does not complete the operation. "
    I have tried at leat 10 times and always the same result. But in my tablet it works with he same account i play in my mobile. Thanks.

4. Dewald

Dewald Powder Monkey

I use to receive them, also hanged the whole time and now I dont get them at all. My girlfriend gets them the whole time with gold and gems etc, but I dont ... that sux! Any ideas??

5. @Lynsey [Midoki] My mystery chests are all gone and i haven't seen one in more than a week, is there a problem with my account or is it normal?

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hmm, this shouldn't happen - have you contacted support@rovio.com via an in-game ticket (Log > Settings > Help > Support)?

7. Thanks for the fast reply, I just contacted them and am waiting for a response

8. Dewald

Dewald Powder Monkey

Yep I have, a couple of days ago. Waiting on feedback

9. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

It's weird, mystery chests freeze on my Galaxy Note 4 almost every time now. Yet, my Nexus 7 is fairly rock solid in completing the process.