N64 Games

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by ll DarkZero ll, Oct 12, 2014.

1. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Ziggurat got me thinking about the 3rd best gaming system ever (Nes and PS1 number 1 and 2 respectively), and want to spout off on the games I've played on it. What are your favourites?

1080 Snowboarding, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, Army Men: Sarges Heroes 2, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, BattleTanx, BattleTanx: Global Assault, Beetle Adventure Racing, Blast Corps, Bomberman 64, Carmageddon 64, Castlevania, Command & Conquer, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Cruis'n USA, Donkey Kong 64, Doom 64, Duke Nukem 64, Excitebike 64, F-Zero X, Gauntlet Legends, GoldenEye, Killer Instinct Gold, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mario Golf, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party 1, 2,3, Mario Tennis, Mega Man 64, Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, NBA Hangtime, NFL Blitz, NFL Blitz 2000, Nightmare Creatures, Perfect Dark, Pilotwings 64, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Quake 64, Quake II, Rainbow Six, Rampage 2: Universal Tour, Resident Evil 2, San Francisco Rush, Simcity 2000, Snowboard Kids, Snowboard Kids 2, South Park, Star Fox 64, Star Wars Episode I: Racer, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, Superman 64, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1,2,3, Turok, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Vigilante 8, War Gods, and Wipeout 64.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Best: GoldenEye (Yeah I played as Oddjob wanna fight about it?)

Runner Ups: 1080 Snowboarding, Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, F-Zero X, Killer Instinct Gold, both Legends of Zelda, Mario Kart 64, Perfect Dark,Super Smash Bros, Resident Evil 2, Tony Hawk Pro Skater series and Turok 1 & 2.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Worst: Blast Corps........... :p Just kidding it's Superman 64 (Widely regarded as the worst and I agree)

Runner Ups: Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 (Why did I get the second one after hating the first I don't know), Command & Conquer (Wholly missed the mark from the PC version), Excitebike 64 and Vigilante 8 (Twisted Metal Fail).
    Underrated Games: Mario Golf, Tennis and the Mario Party series, Snowboard Kids 1 and 2.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Mario Kart 64 was a friendship killer...well....the blue shell was.
    Goldeneye was just...perfection.

3. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Was? Goldeneye IS perfection.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  4. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Yeah!. . .

Please guys, if you don't own this game DO NOT GET IT!!!:)

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Ohhhhh I made some of those ;)

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Which ones?

7. Admin [Midoki]

Well I was working at Rare in what I like to think of the 'heyday' so you should be able to work it out :)

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Your last name isn't Stamper ... Is it?

9. Admin [Midoki]

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Well thank you Chris for being part of some of the best gaming years of my life. Seriously.