Need a warning message when cancelling exploration

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by yeti, Jan 4, 2015.

1. yeti

yeti Captain

I was plotting an exploration course when I accidentally started the voyage by my hand accidently resting in exactly the wrong spot. Grrr. So I promptly cancelled the voyage to find that I lost all my pirates. Wth? A warning telling me that would happen and asking if I was sure would have been nice, it was a very expensive crew...not to mention another hour wasted to recruit a new crew...:(

Kelani likes this.
  2. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

When you cancel your voyage you get the crew back. Are you sure you clicked on the pirate icon to put the crew back? It's the same as when they complete a voyage.

3. yeti

yeti Captain

Cancelled voyage, hit the pirate icon, ship was empty. Went back to base thinking they would be in tavern, tavern empty. Had to cook the whole lot again

4. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

Ouch! Just bad luck I reckon ;)

5. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I've never seen that. Cancelling a voyage shouldn't send the crew to Davey's Locker.

yeti likes this.
  6. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Yeti, you should write a email to medoki/revio cause it sounds like a bug.
    Normally there's an alert "are you sure?" and normally all pirates from ship a back in taverne and not in nirwarna.

yeti likes this.
  7. yeti

yeti Captain

Curiouser and curiouser....I shall have to see if I can replicate it with a cheap crew, but glad to know that it isn't intended functionality :)