Need help/ advice, I'm stuck

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Bonquilt, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Bonquilt

Bonquilt Powder Monkey

My pirate hall is at level 3, I cannot upgrade it because my grog storage won't go that high. Cannot get another grog storage or upgrade it because they require a level 4 hall. Do I need to start all over, or is there a way to get past here ( without spending any real cash)?
    Thanks for any and all help.

2. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

You need gold to upgrade PH Not Grog

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Bonquilt

Bonquilt Powder Monkey

Oops, my memory isn't so great. Still same problem, need to be ph4 to upgrade or build another gold storage. And I can't build another one unless my ph is at level 4. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

You should be able to upgrade your storages high enough to hold enough to upgrade your pirate hall.

5. Bonquilt

Bonquilt Powder Monkey

had to spend gems to upgrade pirate hall, hopefully that is my solution. I'm cheap, so spending gems was ... Painful ;)

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

That stinks. Gems should not be required in order to upgrade :(

7. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

What The You Should Be Able To Upgrade Your Gold Stirage To Hold Enough Gold To Upgrade Your PHPH

8. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I'm pretty sure you have missed a step. Gems are never required for upgrading buildings

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  9. Step was missed for sure... Grog upgrades gold, gold upgrades grog,or do it other way around if you like. Save them gems miss;).​

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. Gems are never required.