Need new guild....

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Blondie, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Blondie

Blondie Powder Monkey

.... as trying to build one is a challenge that has pooped out the last 6 months. I'd like one that funds perks, is active but not obsessive, and won't kick me out because I can't participate in rumbles (erratic work schedule + no devices at work = useless to rumbles). Actually, a guild that plays regularly but doesn't get into rumbles at all might be best. Any ideas?

2. Venus

Venus Powder Monkey

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

4. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

You are welcome here....rumbles shouldn't be too much pressure normal raids will easily bag you 40-50BP we don't expect more than that...any more is a bonus

5. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

P.S. It's a red Flag Fleet 2 lol...

6. Blondie

Blondie Powder Monkey

Thanks for the info so fast! I'll check out the threads posted so far. Probably should have mentioned I just finished upgrading level 8 PH and have just begun all the upgrades that go with it.

7. Blondie

Blondie Powder Monkey

Follow up: is there a way to "dis-band" my guild? As in delete it altogether, or do I just leave?

8. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

You just leave the last person leaving closes the door

9. Venus

Venus Powder Monkey

If you're the last member in the guild ,i belive leaving mean disband

10. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

PS sent you a direct message

11. Blondie

Blondie Powder Monkey

Gotcha. Thanks, all.

12. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

We have a guild for chilling that does not rumble, it is called Resting Skulls. If you want active, I highly recommend Midnight Raiders.

Tiger Claw and awbo like this.
  13. Ian

Ian Commodore

Welcome @Blondie to Midnight Raiders.. Am sure we won't let you down...

awbo likes this.
  14. sonyanews

sonyanews Powder Monkey

Consider the Princess Pirates! We rumble every Thursday and all regularly fund the perks.

15. CaPiTaIn Sparrow

CaPiTaIn Sparrow Powder Monkey

New guild, looking to recruit join up for fun and active play, rumbles Monday and Thursday. All lvls accepted, reason for this is we all have to start somewhere and I believe every1 deserve the right to play and have fun, join The Black Pearl, you know it makes sense so why wait join up