[NEW BUILDING REQUEST] Hospital

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by abyss, Jan 28, 2015.

1. abyss

abyss Powder Monkey

my request is to create an hospital (evaluate if do it as guild's building or not)
    the concept is, when you attack an island, all the alive pirates are lost. my idea is to put they at the hospital and pay to restore the energy. the amount of time and gold/grog you spent, depend of how much energy they still have at the end of the battle.

Tex, Smelly_Vile, mana and 4 others like this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I kind of like the idea. Pretty much everyone agrees that troop hiring times are too long. This could be one way to reduce that.

yeti likes this.
  3. Vince

Vince First Mate

I like the idea as well (as a guild building). But to limit abuse, the hospital should be limited to a defined number of pirates (5 for lvl1, 10 for lvl 2, 20 for lvl3).

4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Great idea

5. +1. Weird how I just thought of this five minutes ago, then saw this.

6. All those in favor say:
    [​IMG]

7. yeti

yeti Captain

I like it too! Anything to help reduce hire times :)

8. mana

mana Crew

Great idea, maybe have the witch doctor do an internship there cus he ain't no real doctor.:D

Christy and The Fish Eyed Pirate like this.
  9. That would create mayhem when he resurrects all the dead in the morgue..

Christy likes this.
  10. Then you'll get many "smelly skellywags"

Christy likes this.
  11. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Smellywags ;)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  12. that old thread...

13. Rabbitness

Rabbitness Powder Monkey

Muy buena idea, reducir los tiempos de entrenamiento de esta manera, por un poco mas de grog de lo habitual recuperar las tropas que quedaron vivas en la Ășltima batalla, claro tu elegirĂ­as a que tropas llevar al medico al finalizar la batalla!

14. Tex

Tex Commodore

I like this idea too. Also, to make it interesting, maybe the surviving pirates have a peg-leg, hook, eye patch, etc. from battle damage. Then you could differentiate them from regular crew. Plus it would be funny to see.

15. Bear

Bear Commodore

I could see this working well as a guild building. Say 25% chance of resuscitation on any pirates alive at the end of a battle.

Cap'n Creeperb and Ian like this.
  16. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

I like this idea as long as it's not overly powerful.

I like this, not to many pirates resuscitated and also random, makes it more balanced!

Bear likes this.