New class

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Paladinboyd, Feb 18, 2015.

1. I was thinking that ching shih should be a part of game instead of just a limted time special this would give the developers a chance to have chinese style pirates along side the ones we have now.

It would be nice to have a new class of pirate given that anceint china was one of the first countries to use firearms it would be intersting to see what pirate inspired by their culture could do.

I was also thinking of a old anceint chinese building to hire them insetad of the pub.

2. Vince

Vince First Mate

lol I think you are chinese and you just want more chinese things in the game :p

The temporary pirates make the game interesting and increase the motivation of all the players. Everyone is excited when a new temporary pirate is coming. It's pretty good like this :)

3. Well for starters I'm British and I was thinking of opening up the asian pirate market as the golden sand pirate theme is over use unless you want somalian pirates running around your island.

Also I feel a hero pirate would be nice

4. Vince

Vince First Mate

Heroes is planned by midoki :)

5. Oh good then my posts are no longer needed

6. Vince

Vince First Mate