New Cooldown period issue/suggestion

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Blueberry, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

I love the fact that cooldown has decreased! Nice one Midoki! :)

It might be an idea to make the active period something like 22 hours or 26 hours though, so they don't always need funding at the same time. We are in a guild with people from different time-zones, and currently see an issue because most of the perks will be funding at around midnight for me in the UK when I'll be asleep... I guess it may come around again if guild members miss it for an hour or two over the next few days... but just making the observation.

I think the cooldown 2 hour period at least allowed it to move around the time-zone fairly, so would a 22 hour/26 hour active period make up for this... Hope that makes sense!! :p

2. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Count me in the camp of seeing little value in cooldown. I hear plenty of folks in our guild that just want to fund the perks, but have to hang around for hours. I wish we could find a way to cut down the cooldown.

3. yeti

yeti Captain

+1 to Blueberry's suggestion. The only benefit to the 2 hour cooldown was it moved the funding across timezones

Edward Kenway likes this.
  4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

didnt even think about that. Nice one Blue! :D

5. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

+1
    And while we're at it, why is Stonemason lvl 3 a 150k donation and Blacksmith lvl 3 an 80k donation?
    It's well known there's never been much grog up high.

Set at 26 hours and make both 100k and both issues are improved!

Tex and yeti like this.
  6. yeti

yeti Captain

Better yet,make em both 80k ;)

Tex likes this.
  7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Lol. Great suggestions!
    I'm laughing because they finally give us something that felt impossible a week ago.
    Yet we still want more. We're like a bunch of spoiled kids. :p

8. TBird

TBird Captain

Guild wars!!!!
    Replay fix!!!!

OK,I'm want more :)

9. Free cookies on Fridays!
    Sorry derailing.
    Yes to a 22 or 26 hour "active period".
    And yes to a decrease in donation cost for the Stonemason.

10. yeti

yeti Captain

@Gangrene Beard, any chance of putting this on the master list? I am a generous pirate but I have walls to do too! And exploration points to dump! Would be nice to see the timings of funding move so everyone gets a go at everything.