New flags

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by 00h01_, Nov 19, 2014.

1. 00h01_

00h01_ Powder Monkey

Hi, I know the game was lunched pretty much 2 months ago, but I think there is more and more players right now isn't it?
    I Was wondering if it is possible to add more flag ? Big countries are present at this moment, why not smaller? Personally I'm really looking for Palestine flag :)
    Thanks

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

All you need to do is let us know and we can certainly add them. Palestine will be added to the list

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  3. I'm just waitting on someone to ask for ISIS flag:eek:. In mean time what about a England flag not just UK flag?

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

The England flag is already in there ;)

5. Just saw it now was it always in the mix ? Right next to the Star of David flag ,well played plunder pirates ;)

6. TechCor

TechCor Powder Monkey

I be a true pirate and associate with no nationality. How dare I be forced to fly a nationalist dog's flag. Where be the pirate flags?

Skye likes this.
  7. Skye

Skye Commodore

I agree with TechCor
    There was a skull flag temporarily, but it seems to have been removed a couple updates ago.

PLEASE give us
    a) Jolly Roger / Skull and Crossbones flag
    b) The option to fly our guild flag on our flagpole (I get that this might be more difficult, but it would be so much more rewarding).
    c) Maybe a couple generic/solid colored flags unaffiliated with any country? Maybe a Midoki flag?

I don't want to represent a country :c

Shonda La likes this.
  8. Excalibur

Excalibur Powder Monkey

I really like those options @Skye ! Hope Madoki hears our plead and bring back the Pirate-skull flag back! Before the angry mobs set ships on fire, and let skellywags rampage on the loose. :mad:

9. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

I would like to have added...
    Morocco
    State flags for the United States of America
    The Rainbow flag
    Any of various pirate flags from history (in particular the Bou Regreg Republic)

Shonda La and Rachael like this.
  10. Jon da Pirate

Jon da Pirate Powder Monkey

Hi Chris, could you please add the Cyprus flag
    Thanks mate

11. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Please Midoki can we have multiple flag poles (greedy I know...)

1) the UK is part of the EU and I would like to be able to show nationalistic support for both!
    2) the (tiny) pennants on the buildings do not allow our guild flags to be displayed proudly
    3) (supposedly) we are all pirates so would like opportunity to display the jolly roger

12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Great idea... But unfortunately multiple flagpoles will also add to the total landmass, available beach front and also can be used defensively against Sky Raiders (and aerial wall) their would need to be a bit of though in this one..

13. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Point taken @Ian (would definitely cause complications) perhaps a less complex alternative would be to allow multiple flags to be flown from the existing pole?
    (one below the other...) not as aesthetically pleasing, but would allow for their inclusion without creating additional objects.

14. Skye

Skye Commodore

If we ever end up getting variable wind directions, having more flagpoles would be really useful :)
    But even if it was just new flags included in our list of current choices on our one singular flagpole, it would be nice!

15. Ian

Ian Commodore

What about upgrading existing flagpole to a Ships Mast with cross-beam/s for 3 or 5 flags?

16. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate