New Guild Perk Building

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by One-Eyed Willy, Oct 21, 2014.

1. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Here are two ideas for new guild perk buildings.

Armory: While active increases the toughness of troops and raises their resiliency to defenses.

Recruitment Office: While active the training time to recruit pirates is reduced.

An alternative to the Recruitment Office would be to implement a "Happy Hour" within the tavern!

Feedback is much appreciated, I would love to bounce back thoughts about these ideas!

ThunderStorm and donkeykilla like this.
  2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Both solid ideas. I prefer happy hour to recruitment office.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I like both of these ideas :)

4. One-Eyed Willy

I am with you on this, because it seems like it could be a nifty idea in itself. Perhaps members with a certain guild hall level could benefit from Happy Hour.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

+1 good idea

6. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

These have been discussed before, and don't worry they're actually being worked on :) I'm looking at the recruitment building right now! We're also reviewing the Observatory as I know a lot of players are questioning it's usefulness

7. I just want to declare my love for you.. Eeeuhrmm I mean the work you do.. And stuff.. You know..:p

Bear likes this.
  8. One-Eyed Willy

Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge my post. I would like to comment that I do feel as though the observatory is a useful tool. However, in order to appease others perhaps some modifications can be considered. For example, perhaps the observatory could have an increased reduction rate of exploration time. Additionally, another idea is to make it so the EP gained while it's active increases slightly. Lastly, perhaps it could add a minimal amount of distance able to be traveled increasing the ship's range slightly.

I for one would heavily covet the usefulness of a recruitment building :)

Thanks again

9. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Great ideas like always Blackbeard:) I like the Happy Hour idea! its great!

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

If we could all get together in the same time zone, certain members of this forum would make quite a formidable think tank

Bear likes this.
  11. One-Eyed Willy

Express yourself and your thoughts towards this particular post. Let's see how your mind can add to the formidable think tank of which you speak

12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

-Lighthouse accepts guild perk donations to increase range of the ship at sea
    -Buried treasure "decoration" that acts as a vault protecting a small amount of grog and gold from being plundered.
    -pirate hall canons Fire similar to ship and upgrade accordingly.
    -engineer hall(guild perk building) that increases production of resources.

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  13. One-Eyed Willy

I like the idea of resource production increase - engineer hall, or tinker hut

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

The tinker hut would be great if the perk gave 1% increase In construction speed.

15. One-Eyed Willy

come on, who doesn't like Happy Hour ;)

16. One-Eyed Willy

Thanks Edward. Hope your guild is fairing well!

17. One-Eyed Willy

An Ordnance Hut - to be funded that would allow the rearming of mines while active. Alternatively, instead of rearming it could just provide a couple charges to already set mines if set when the perk was active.

The Ordnance is a branch of the armed forces dealing with the supply and storage of weapons, ammunition, and related equipment.

That being said perhaps an Ordnance Building of some sort could increase the damage output or range of some defenses while that guild perk building was active.

18. Bear

Bear Commodore

It would be cool if It increased mine damage and stun duration while active. I want mine rearming, but not as a guild perk.

19. One-Eyed Willy

I totally agree with you
    I am just desperate for mine rearm by any mean possible

I like ur ideas though!

Bear likes this.
  20. One-Eyed Willy

I totally agree with you I am just desperate for mine rearm by any mean possible

I like ur ideas though!