New maps

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Lenni, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Lenni

Lenni Crew

Hey guys

1.: Me and all the members of my guild are almost done with the map. About 5 People, me concluded have the map 100% explored and have over 100.000 ep. So developers, i beg you to add one or two new maps to explore but that must cost ep (example: map 2 costs 100.000 ep, map 3 costs 150.000 ep). I know that would be a lot of work for the developers but please add one or two more new maps so the players have the ability to spend the ep.

2.: A lot of Players almost had a maxed out base and the game became boring.

So developers i beg you: Please add new maps so that the big and Strong Players with the maxed Bases have a occupation.

Thanks for Reading! =) i Hope you Could Understand it.

alebvk and Kelani like this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

This will be coming at some point. Hopefully sooner, rather than later. :)

3. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

PH8 release was Tuesday, 6 days ago.
    If they almost maxed out by now again,
    they should stop gemming like hell.
    What about the chinese new year quests for example, all 12 solved?

4. Lenni

Lenni Crew

@ElGordo two or three Players in my guild have already a maxed base with maxed Walls. It is very easy to get ressources in the Game, from 100-300 points there are a Lot of Players with good loot. It not Take a Long Time, then Almost all Players have PH8 and the Game became boring..

5. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

@Lenni
    Grog and Gold is not the problem.
    The builders need time and you have only 4 builder. To max out PH7 took weeks/month.
    Max out PH8 will take weeks / month again.
    Accept you are gemming. But you can't find so much gems in the game to max out PH7 or PH8 in a week.
    So you must pay for gems.
    And at this point, I wondering.
    It is the idea of the game, that upgrading take weeks.
    That could be a bit boring, but you can still plunder, exploring and developing your base.
    And it s part of game too, that your are afraid of been plundered while you wait.
    I can't understand player, who speed up everything with gems and than crying it's boring because they have nothing to upgrade anymore.

If you feel boring you can still try to be No 1 global, national or with guild.

Or just try other attack styles, say attacking with 65 Bombers or 65 Skellywags or 13 Heavy Gunners.
    So much opportunities.

TBird likes this.
  6. Lenni

Lenni Crew

I don't gem, i mean the Other Players in my guild...

7. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

LOL then why not have them to post this request on the thread themselves??

8. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Language problems make posting very difficult for some. Lots of spokespeople in the world, ome even get paid. A little tolerance will help with this thread which is legitimate.