New Perk

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Ebow, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Maybe someone told already, but a new perk that give you more seconds on attacks.
    Lvl1 + 5 seconds
    Lvl2 +10 seconds
    Etc..
    What do you think?

10_Ruddy_01 and Mr Darkfire like this.
  2. +1
    i would love to have this perk. I have lost several 3 stars raid but if i had 3-5 seconds more, i would be able to do 100% destruction. I am sure numerous others have gone through this.

AcProt, peg-brain bob and Ebow like this.
  3. +1
    Doesn't sound like a bad idea!

Ebow likes this.
  4. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Yeah ofc, a lot of times!

More opinions please!

5. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Would affect game balance too much imo. So a clear NO vote from my side.

6. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Actually I doubt it would cause the game balance to go out of whack. Anecdotally... The vast majority of my full/rumble battles last well under 3 minutes. Most of the battles that go to the 3 minute mark are lost causes, any extra time won't save my sorry rump. So only a very, very few battles would benefit from this perk.

Ebow likes this.
  7. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

+1 :) many times I miss 3* by 1 outhouse etc. :(

Ebow likes this.
  8. Eros@AU

Eros@AU Crew

do not see a point of need it currently..might need it if the island size get bigger tho in future...

9. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Like I said, a lot of times I didnt complete the last star just for 3 seconds more. And if you think is unbalanced, we can do it like a expensive perk, for example... 200 BP each 5%, or something like that!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  10. Jonesy

Jonesy Crew

In my personal experience, anything that changes the length of the battles or the size of the island/base/whatever you are attacking, greatly changes the entire dynamic of the attack/defense which leads to an unbalanced game.

So, I'm against anything that extends the time allowed for the attack or that increases the size of the island being attacked.

Skillzone10 likes this.
  11. Ebow

Ebow Crew

12. mlc

mlc Captain

The same problems will arise, islands will take 3:08 seconds and then 3:13 seconds to fully complete. Following this path Midoki might as well say throw your pirates out there and the attack isn't complete until all your pirates are dead or island defeated!
    My point being if you have an expensive perk to give you a couple of extra seconds, there will still be islands you attack which you just miss out on three stars by a few seconds.
    Upgrading your pirates and perfecting their release will get three stars without the perk.

Bou Regreg likes this.
  13. Olwydd

Olwydd Powder Monkey

I think that the more developed your island is, the less time your enemy should have to destroy it. ;)

14. mlc

mlc Captain

OMG I'm not sure I would go that far ;)