New phone, lost base..

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by secci, Mar 20, 2015.

1. secci

secci Powder Monkey

I traded my phone today, did a factory reset on my old phone that I traded. Restored a back up on my new phone and loading up the game, but my base is gone.. What do I do? I did the tutorial to see if it gave me the option to restore the old base after that but still no luck. Please help :)

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Were you/are able to sign into game centre and recover your base from there?

3. secci

secci Powder Monkey

Nope :(

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

hhmmmm.... Delete, PP from phone, then reinstall.. ?????

5. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

This is scary.. Please keep us posted.

TiGeR

6. secci

secci Powder Monkey

Nope tried uninstalling and reinstalling... No joy :/

7. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

All you need to do is make sure you are logged into Game Center with the same account you were using on the old device. Plunder Pirates is linked to the Game Center account, so as long as you are using the same one the game will ask if you want to transfer the data.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  8. Ian

Ian Commodore

Thanks Chis...

9. secci

secci Powder Monkey

well mine must have not have been hooked up to game center on my old phone which I no longer have. Which I don't understand why, as the rest of my games were? The new phone is definately hooked up to same Game Center account as other games. Eg clash of clans loaded the data fine..? I'm not going to start again after losing 6 months+ progress :/

10. Ian

Ian Commodore

Sorry to hear....

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@secci what Bear said. They can fix this for you.