New Pirate - Drive

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Rabbitnes, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Rabbitnes

Rabbitnes Powder Monkey

Hello!

I have an idea about a new pirate, I was thinking and I feel it takes a pirate with maritime qualities, I present my idea:

Pirate: Diver - Diver (aquatic Pirata, "friend" of all fish)
    Description: Armed with a gun and a spectacular anchor this pirate trident is the best swimmer so he does not like to be disturbed when it does. The dismantling of ships is their favorite pastime.

Special Skill: Cañon Anchor - Fire in a straight line anchor his gun through the buildings (damaging them) and drives to retrieve his prized anchor.
    Passive Skill: Swimming - Increases by 150% movement speed when entering the sea.
    Passive Skill: Dismantle Ships - Increases 150% damage to boats (boat, boat Cofradia and Fort Legendary).
    Passive Skill: Chapuzon - is immersed in the sea for a few seconds hiding from enemy defenses (can even attack).

Statistics Max:
    Damage: 100
    Resistance: 200
    Scope: 1
    Speed: 10

Strategy:
    In this pirate loves to dive into the sea, if there are boats nearby is directed toward them until they are destroyed, it is fast being at sea but slow on land, their attack is melee with his trident and his special ability "Cañon Anchor" causes damage to several structures in a straight line and is driven to its anchor to regain lost motion is intended to counter those islands with boats as protection and to make more use of the sea.

2. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

Great idea for a new pirate... let's hope some new pirates are baking in the oven!

3. Floki

Floki Captain

:pPirate drive I live on 12 lady pirate drive..:oops:

Dog Breath likes this.
  4. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

My thought about an additional legendary pirate is based on the famous 16th Century Irish female pirate named Grace O'Malley or Granuaile, Ireland's Pirate Queen. As a young child Grace wanted to be a sailor but being female, she was discouraged repeatedly. Her father refused to take her on a sailing trip and legend has it that she cut off her hair and dressed in boys clothes to prove she could handle the trip and live a seafarer's life. After seeing the new look, her father and brother laughed out loud and gave her the nickname "Grainne Mhaol" (meaning Bald Face), its this name that is believed that led to her nickname Granuaile. Grace embraced the life on the sea with a fleet of O'Malley trading ships. The income from this business and the land she inherited from her mother, enabled her to become rich and somewhat powerful. She was considered a brutal and thieving pirate who controlled coastlines through intimidation and plunder. She commanded hundreds of men and women and around 20 ships in raids on rival clans and merchant ships.

Special skills: commands troops especially thieves, gunners and raiders targeting all gold mines/storages and grog distilleries/storages. She has the increased speed like that of a thief and the speed of the troops she commands is increased as well!
    Defensive Buff: increases the hit points for all gold mines/storages and grog distilleries/storages.
    Defensive Buff: increases hit points of the walls across the entire island.
    The name for this legendary pirate: Granuaile

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    Dog Breath and Floki like this.