New Pirate Ideas

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by SplotchyJester2, Sep 21, 2014.

1. SplotchyJester2

SplotchyJester2 Powder Monkey

Here are some ideas i feel can inprove the game alot
    Idea 1:
    Name: Undecided
    What does it look like: A guy with a bird on his shoulder.
    What does he do: During attacks the bird flies off ant takes out the tower attacking him(If any, must be in range of 5) while he takes out a building.
    Slots: 2
    Cost: Undecided
    Damage: 5 bird and 20 human
    Range: 5(This is how far the bird can go)
    Speed: 15
    Toughness: 100(Bird cannot be attacked because of its small size

Idea 2:
    Name: Small Vessel
    Requirements For Purchase: 1k Gold, must have a lighthouse.
    Looks like: A small ship
    Slots: 10
    Range: 8
    Speed: 5
    Toughness: 1000+
    Specialty: Can only attack from water
    Also: Maybe create a boat dock for attack vessels.

Idea 3:
    Name: Barbarian or Axeman
    Looks like: A big viking with an axe
    Slots: 4
    Cost: 500
    Damage: Breaks barriers nearly instantly, damage matches his current toughness
    Toughness: 250
    Speed: Toughness/5
    Specialty: Attacks in particular order: Weapons(Cannons, Gun towers, ect), Pirate hall, other

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for all those great ideas. I think we might need to re-theme the viking though ;)

3. That ship idea sounds like a really cool concept. In my mind it would be the equivalent to modern artillery tactics when attacking another island. I think that either a new building be added to build sea to shore offensive weapons OR the ability to use your ship to attack the island be added. And not just standard cannon fire either. Maybe one is a grog mist that heals pirates, one is a barrage of smaller cannon balls, one is an exploding cannon ball that stuns the enemies defenses for a short time, and maybe some special skill that allows the resurrection of recently killed pirates for a short amount of time as skeletons with reduced stats. Just thinkin' out loud.