new point system, old weakness still.

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Enuthral, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Just finished a rumble. At one time DirtyDogs were 8000 to 10000 PPs ahead., no disrespect to Gameover, looks like he was streaking alot. But its still a weakness when the rest of your guild isn't keeping up with the leader. Thereby, if another guild, say OC wants it bad enough with enough of us on all of us going like crazy. the other guild will slowly be overwhelmed.

One person or two can gem and get massive points, but its still limited. Also unless the person streaking and using massive amounts of gem has a bottomless wallet that to will run out. So you end up with a low participation guild, no matter how much PPs you can get as a PH9

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for the fun Dirty Dogs...

So with some people saying only a few gemmers will win massive points and thereby win all the time, i don't think so. You will still require your whole guild to participate at the same effort to win consistently I think that has been the key even when the minis were in the mix, they just overshadowed this weakness.

Gems are part of the game, as they should be, but to expect them to win all the time is unrealistic.

Yes i only posted the top 20 of each guild i know that..

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  2. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

1 against 50,that's hard.A Chinese proverb best describe this "Both together do best of us"

Enuthral likes this.
  3. Skye

Skye Commodore

Having a full guild of active members will beat out having a couple gemmers most of the time if the gemming guild has poor activity in their bottom members.

Competitive guilds should trim their fat if they want to win :) having 10 members that don't contribute much just matches you against bigger guilds, who might have all of their members trying, and that just makes it harder on the players that do try. Having an extra member hurts you if they don't pull their weight.

awbo likes this.
  4. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

Im so thanksful for a new rumble system
    No minis

5. kevedge001

kevedge001 Crew

Only just seen this. Thanks for the fun rumble Oh, Canada. Look forward to the next one.

Kev
    Dirty Dogs

6. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

You are welcome @kevedge001 pass it on to the rest of your guild we enjoyed it as well. Always better being a close hard fought one

7. Ebow

Ebow Crew

I love the new system too, but i have a question.
    If you are going to attack a base that give you 100 points, if I do a 98% you don't get 98 points.. You get less.. I don't understand this..
    I tried 500 points bases and did 80+ or 90+% and i get like 300 points.. I think they have to fix this.

8. Skye

Skye Commodore

You get 25% of available points for 1*, 60% for 2*, and 100% for 3*.

98% is a 2*, and gives 2* level rewards for plunder points, PR gained (or lost if you're defending), and bp.

9. Ebow

Ebow Crew

I respect that. But I think is better the way I said.. IMO It's more fair.

10. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

I want to point out one thing here ... this is an older post and the Plunder Points aren't listed in a high to low score. Look again at the scores ranked 10-20. Even though the scores are probably jumbled up a bit, the 19th ranked players for both teams have relatively equal scores.

I don't mean to pick on any player, but looking at GAMEOVER's score ... well he/she scored 60K points on 156 attacks. That average is 389 points per win. That is approximately a 3 star win vs PH8 average. It's not a crazy score to be honest, but if every attack took 3 minutes ... 180 seconds .... 156*180 = 28080 seconds = 468 minutes = 7.8 hrs of play! My hand would be cramped from holding my phone!