New rank - Rat

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Barbed, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

To mark freeloaders before or instead of kicking for some reason.

2. Only if the rank came with a punishment like no perks :)

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

I reserve powder monkey for those on the verge of being bound and swiftly booted off the plank with one of my 6 inch stiletto heels :) But rat works nicely too :) Barnicle could work as well. Too many barnicles in a guild will sink the guild the same way too many barnicles on a boat will sink the boat :)

4. Right on!

Christy likes this.
  5. This is an awesome idea! I like the idea how the barnacle rank has negative perks. This will make a great warning and statement to freeloaders for how serious we are about contribution without having to kick them off!

As a quartermaster, I would love to see this, even if only captains can set and unset it.

Christy likes this.
  6. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Negative perks are too much and I believe they will never be implemented by Midoki (along with the name "Rat", of course it would be "Barnacle" or smth else tolerant).
    It will be enough for that "Barnacles" to have no ability to make donation requests and switched off perks effects.

7. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Just join another guild... If you are way at the bottom!
    But I prever the possitive approach of everyone having benefits!