new troop : mermaid

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Vince, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Vince

Vince First Mate

We could have a mermaid as new troop, she will live in the sea (and will attack from the sea), and when she will sing (its power), pirates will be confused.

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That's been suggested several times before, and has been on the general improvement master list for a long time. Please check these lists before suggesting new features. Chances are, they already exist, and from there, you can click the feature to visit its main thread, and add any ideas you may have about it. :)

3. Vince

Vince First Mate

I already checked the master list maybe 10times … I also made a search about "mermaid" but I found nothing … no worries, let's close this thread

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

I'm sure this pirate would be about as useful as the Priestess.
    I would like to see the existing pirates that suck get fixed first.

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

personally I don't think they should add supernatural stuff. I know there are monsters on the voyage map, but IMO I think they should keep it to the theme and somewhat realistic.

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Oh, you mean realistic and non-supernatural like say witchdocs and parachuting pirates?

7. Vince

Vince First Mate

realistic? and the skellywag? lol

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

It's just a few from the top.

Add mermaids in some form (NPC or Pirates)
    Description: Add mermaids in some form. Either as NPC characters, or a new pirate.
    Added: Dec 8, 2014 Submitted By: @@pwrovryou

9. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

what i'm trying to say is, i think mermaids are kinda silly, that's just me though.