Next navigation guild event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Burian, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Burian

Burian Crew

Hi Lynsey,

We are trying to decide how organize next event between our two guilds.

I ask to you only a thing if is possibile to know: will there a gems reward at the final milestone?

Thank you in any case ;-)

Regards, byeeee

2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

That is the million dollar question my friend

3. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(.(._.).).).).).).).).).).).).).).).) Woooohoooooooooo!!! $1,000,000,000 TOOT!! TOOT!!

4. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I just sent my ship out on a 4 day journey, let's see what comes of it

5. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

4 days? What in the world?

6. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

Was your observatory down?

7. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I thought to try out without the use of the observatory, just wanted to see what outcome befalls me. I always enjoy trying new things out. Will post the outcome here ;)

850arrr likes this.
  8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

If you get more than 10-13k tokens for the trip, please share :). Maybe a much longer time means more tokens too, never knows ;). For the first longer pre sail that would be AWESOME :D
    Maybe we can’t send soon our ship when OBS is down :p.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  9. Can’t wait to see the results @Unique Rebel i really hope you are on to something there. Sorry I missed you when you dropped in :)

Unique Rebel likes this.
  10. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

A longer sail time with the observatory down will not give more tokens since you get tokens for tiles covered and sea battles won.

11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

It's all good, just wanted to try out something different

850arrr likes this.
  12. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Totally, its worth a shot especially on a pre-sail :D

WOLLIMAUS and Unique Rebel like this.
  13. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

9847 only but for hitting only 2 ships at deeper waters. I'm certain I can easily up that no sweat next time. Henry Boggs has always been my weakest event, things can only get better. Thanks to all the great discussions on this forum, I am pretty confident now ;)

14. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Thanks for the update. I had a 2day 9hr sail netting 13,400ish tokens. Though our captain missed hitting 15,000 tokens by just 43 with a 2day 15hr sail :eek:

Unique Rebel likes this.
  15. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I believe I could have done better but I have always been holding back and not being so confident with this type of event. Most players have got 13K plus and a great start to the event so far. Great to hear how others guilds are getting on too as we all are on the same boat ;) ;) ;)

16. Hello Unique, happy sailing. Cheers Dplank

Unique Rebel likes this.
  17. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

If your troops are maxed PH11, a combo that I have never had a lost at sea with is, 3 witch doctors, 8 sky raiders, two juggernauts, 5 ghastly gunners, 5 gunners, and the rest bombers (lots of bombers). Others in my guild have used 2-3 witch doctors, 8 sky raiders and the rest bombers technique and have also had zero lost at seas.

18. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

We are sailing with 4 wd's and all others bombers, all maxed ph11 troops. On western a 3* takes usually only 1 bomber and a 4* monster/ship 3-4 bombers and 5* monsters/ships takes up to 7-8 bombers and wds too, depense what kind of monster or ship you fight with. I was just looking at my notes and it seems the monsters and ships on northern doesn't take so much pirates like the monsters on western, but have a better payout. I had by accident sometimes 1 priestess and thieves also on board ... and gunners and juggs, left overs from fights :D
    examples: northern map
    5* Megalodon took 5 bombers
    5* Ghostship 4 bombers/ on western it took 7 bombers(+wd ) :confused:
    5* Royal Fleet 5 bombers + 1 wd, an other time it took 1 gunner, 5 bombers and 1 wd and again some other trip it took only 4 bombers....
    5* Bigger Frostkraken 4 Bombers and 1 wd...
    5* Big fish took 4 bombers and another trip it took 2 bombers+ priestess...