no buff for new clothes!

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Roserio, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

i bought 2 clothes for hero craken and genie
    because of the skill icon indicating their own skills and buff

but when i take. them to battle i dont see any skill working. how do i get to use their skills shown on their holloween trade ship?

and please make PS VR version of PP!
    its gonna be mega hit to see in VR!

expect the future
    see the needs!

2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@Roserio the buffs are applied automatically (like streak buffs) merely having the chosen LP wearing the outfit & active in the fort should be enough - you shouldn't even have to deploy them.

Regarding VR - I guess Midoki might be able to do something with the alternative camera view (available during replays & when viewing your island) but I'm not sure actual gameplay really lends itself to VR.

Ian likes this.
  3. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Is that for sure? Do we have to take the LP with us ONLY or do we have to deploy them in battle for buff to work?

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

They only have to be active, not deployed. If you deploy and they die, you lose the buff.

Ian likes this.
  5. Ian

Ian Commodore

6. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

@Ian @peg-brain bob @Spongee Thanks guys...I thought that made sense, but you never know.

I would also assume that future events will still give us 1000 gems for duplicate outfits? Lollll

Ian likes this.
  7. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

have u tried Ps VR? there are games called "wayward sky" which shows great sample for plunder pirates. check it out. let cry together and let midoki to do some action!