No full refund after deleting troops!!!

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Ivan-GUY_Pp, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Ivan-GUY_Pp

Ivan-GUY_Pp Powder Monkey

You may be not noticing but there is actually no full refund when you cancel training troops in the tavern! I haven't noticed until recently when I was deleting a Juggernaut and received only a little more then 200 grog for him! I really dont like the idea of that in the game! It should be like COC, full refunds. There is not even a warning before stopping a troop from training that tells you you wont be fully refunded! How many times ave you said to your self naw i dont want this troop and deleted them? Well you have lost grog and those troops along with it. Its really stupid because people will constantly delete troops, because there is a large variety to choose from and combinations to be made that we all change, or maybe accidentally tap too many brutes, or add 10 Juggs to then think to yourself you only need 1... WELL WHEN THAT HAPPENS CRAZY LOOT IS LOST!!!! :mad:Please have this fix in the next update.. Thank you for hearing your fellow plunderer out! :)

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

CoC only gives you half the elixir/gold back for anything cancelled. Same here. It's a standard practice for these games and makes you choose carefully. Fairly soon you'll have progressed to the point where you are sending troops out less often and taking great care in choosing your force.

Bear likes this.
  3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Why the double post?

4. why the question?

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Why question my question?

6. How dare you question about my questioning your question!

Sigil and Bear like this.
  7. Ivan-GUY_Pp

But dont you get your full 30,000 back after deleting a Pekka in CoC? I dont think i ever deleted one and only got 15,000 elixir back. Also Im careful with my dark elixir and when I stop training lets say a valk, I make sure to check my DE and I am fully refunded. The only thing in CoC was the spells gave only 50% of a refund back if you wanted to cancel them BUT you had a warning come up that told you this. And even this is now gone after a recent update and you can freely stop cooking spells with getting a full refund. I am fine if this is in the game I just think there should be a warning, because some folks like me can be very careless if not aware of the half refund.

8. Ivan-GUY_Pp

Sorry for the double post Im not sure how it happened.

Emil likes this.
  9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

You only get half the elixir back from troops and upgrades. Same goes for gold with building upgrades.

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

They recently changed it. You get full amount back on troops and spells on coc.

Ivan-GUY_Pp likes this.
  11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Ah. double post. I knew I had the first reply to this question. Thanks to whoever deleted the other one. only took 5 mins of my life to reply to it. That's fine. :)

12. Bear

Bear Commodore

13. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

i added this to my guide. thought it was added already but it wasn't :D