No longer existing guild is not recruiting

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by The Fish Eyed Pirate, Sep 25, 2014.

1. The Economists stand for two things.
    1. Being wealthy, because we are the not just any pirate, we are the pirate kings and queens!

2. Being well defended. Like any other king or queen we have a great palaces and big riches, and we know how to protect them too! With cannons, mortars en guntowers Arrr..

This Guild is by request only, so find us and we will be the judge if you are wealthy enough to be a king or queen.

Req:
    Pirate level 80+

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  2. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Hey man! I love your style. I think you and I could make great co-captains in my guild. If you would consider merging with us, let me know!

3. I am as of this moment considering your offer sir Black_beard. I see your wonderfull island is quitte wel fortificated, very good.
    What do you offer me if I say Aye to your offer?

4. One-Eyed Willy

I will make sure the blacksmith is constantly full to offer maximum guild perk availability

5. This guild has officially been merged with Sinister Souls. See you there my fellow kings and queens!

6. One-Eyed Willy

Join with us and together we shall see the other fleets cower at the sight of our sails!