No More Tears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dplank Beard, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As i joined the USAP Guild today, i pondered about their protocols, its about putting you down..hmmmm i tried to be nice though they are aggresive
    with response makes me ponder..Good luck if you join this Guild..they will slap you down for a question if you are out of line. History is their
    ways, I'm sure the Captain will pretend and mask his ways.. and Crew..Cautious. Peace Brian.

2. Forty Six and two

3. Jesus He Knows Me

4. Rum Runner

Rum Runner Powder Monkey

I cannot let you lie about USAP as you do!!! We have given you every opportunity to be a part of our team, but you could not and would not ever commit to this fine Guild!! Instead you never stayed to complete rumbles ... your constant gibberish on the chat was disruptive and your foul language and attacks upon my crew were reprehensible. You are hereby forever banned from this guild. Never return!!

5. Well you exceeded all my expectations for a reply!!!!Playing the perfect Captain...hey maybe in future you refrain from all your ways of putting me down and also your crew. I joined a few days ago to say hello and that was all it was, but as we chatted on the Plunder line your guild are hitting me so their is going to be and outcome of Frustration.

1. Yes i will accept I leave mid rumble as I'm bored of Rumbling and also just FYI i couldn't even complete the Henry Bogg's Challenge kinda tired of this but I must thank the developers for all the new updates that we have so that will keep us all busy.

2. I have a wicked sense of humor that obviously misunderstood at times... but hey!! you call it Gibberish.

3. You take care..I wonder if you are supporter of the Clintons :) You seem to be on that boat.

Any way signing off, and don't worry I have no interest of returning to your Guild, look forward to finding you on the seas and leveling your Island :)

Hey it's the pirate code :)

Cheers Brian.

Omar CeceƱa likes this.
  6. End of Line...no need to reply. Good night. Sleep well.

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Aaaand I think we can close this.

A gentle reminder to both of you that if you feel that you have been abused in-game by another player, you can send us a support ticket and we'll investigate.

Unique Rebel and Christy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.