No notifications at all

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Moofiee, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Moofiee

Moofiee Powder Monkey

Anyone else facing the same issues? Had enable banner, badges everything but it doesn't work :(

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

That's a new one, we'll take a look. Probably something simple :)

3. Moofiee

Moofiee Powder Monkey

Am I doing it wrong? :/

Attached Files:

4. Admin [Midoki]

We believe there may be an issue with notifications not being sent from the server and are investigating.

5. Moofiee

Moofiee Powder Monkey

Thanks mate :)

6. Arabiz

Arabiz Powder Monkey

Hi, I am unable to receive notification for this game. Upon going into notification in Setting-Notification. Game does not appear In notification for me to set notification. Using iphone6+ IOS8

7. Admin [Midoki]

We have a bug with the notifications currently, but don't worry it is being investigated and a fix should be available soon

8. Arabiz

Arabiz Powder Monkey

Thank you. And have gotten stuck in loading screen several time too.

9. Admin [Midoki]

There is slight congestion on the login server at the moment but don't worry we have a solution and are currently implementing it. Apologies for the inconvience

10. Arabiz

Arabiz Powder Monkey

Hi , I'm still having notifications issues. I've taken a screenshot to help illustrate the problem.
    [​IMG]
    I've tried reinstalling the pirate plunder app to no avail. Any suggestions, would be much appreciated.

Thank you

11. Admin [Midoki]

There is currently a bug with the notifications and they have been disabled for the time being. I mentioned this just 3 posts above yours so please read the thread before making repeat postings. Thanks