No share button on guild perks

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by Raptelan, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I don't know why this went away - it showed up for me in the past but not for a few weeks now. Everyone else in my guild can share a perk that needs funding, but I can't. The button just isn't there.

2. TBird

TBird Captain

Same with me...
    No share button, but our perks get funded so fast it's not an issue for me to remind folks.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

You have time to share a perk? If I rememeber correctly only certain members(like first mates and up) can share perks

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Gangrene's right. Sharing Perks is 1st Mate and Captain only.

However, there should be a feature request on the master list to allow the Captain to extend this to Crew.

5. TBird

TBird Captain

But, but... I'm a 1st mate and it doesn't show up for me.
    But it shows for a few of the crew... Weird, it's random for us

Now you have me wondering...
    Do they have the mutiny button?
    And why were they talking about planks?
    Darn chat only goes back 32 lines!!!
    And Christy said she needed to "have a talk with me"...:confused:o_O

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Really? Sounds like there is a bug here after all. In my guild, it only shows up for the captain and both first mates.

7. No reports of this in Sinister Souls, I recently shared the observatory, which was a new experience for me.. It was amazing to share a perk in chat. I felt like a king!

8. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

It used to show up for me as crew. Now I am first mate and will have to wait for opportunity to double-check but i think it's still not showing.