Not sure if this is a bug but it seems mighty unusualSome

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Keelhauler Jake, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Keelhauler Jake

Keelhauler Jake First Mate

Someone in my Guild - Colin - hasn't been attacked for over a week. He says he has 100k gold and grog available often and doesn't have a shield or anything. He certainly hasn't built himself an impenetrable fortress that would cause him to strike fear into the higher rank players - he's Rank 137.
    I'm wondering if he has somehow been "lost" by the system or it sees him as having a shield even though he doesn't.
    He's certainly missing out on lots of the challange of the game and the opportunity to gain Rank through fending off an attack.
    I'm wondering if you could check on his attributes and make sure nothing is out of whack.

Anyone else experienced such long periods without being attacked?

2. Keelhauler Jake

whoops. "Some" got added to the thread title in error. Sorry

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Maybe he's an undesirable enemy?

4. My girlfriend didn't got attacked too for a very long time while she had lot's of resources. (her storages where usually full) And yet she didn't got attacked, I designed her base lay-out but it wasn't that spectacular in my opinion..

5. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Is his base Un symmetrical or not sorted out like all messy Bc people don't tend to attack a guy that base is messy Bc they don't know How To Attack. It Like When I Was Ph3 I Have A Jacked Up Base And No One Dares To Attack Me Bc Of My Base they don't know where to attack and just give up

6. Keelhauler Jake

I like the thought. Someone who you wouldn't even want as an enemy. Boy, that's bad!!!

Anyway, after he contacted support directly - something I couldn't do for him - he found that a 12 hour shield appeared. It seems that the system did have some glitch that made him permanently but invisibly shielded - probably happened during the last update as the timing seems about right. The good news is that it's corrected and he's now back on the chopping block like everyone else. I hope he's happy now. A lot of people would love a week free of attacks!!! Obviously you can gain Rank if you defend successfully so he needs to be part of the real game.

7. Keelhauler Jake

This looks like a glitch that has now been fixed. See my other post.
    Fancy designing a spectacular Island layout for me??? :)

8. Keelhauler Jake

I wish I could produce a messy base that no one dares to attack. Nice work!!!

9. Keelhauler Jake

Thanks support. Looks like you've fixed this for him now. Good work.

10. Sorry she is the only boss I can handle ;)

11. Keelhauler Jake

I hear ya