----Now thats WHAT! a new bug?----

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by SaK, Sep 29, 2015.

1. SaK

SaK First Mate

1. whenever coming back from fighting or logging in small window popping up to tell me a new trade boat has arrived, as if its the first time for me, whereas its only wednesday(would be happy to get a new trade ship though :D) but as soon as i am clicking to open, the game is kicking me out!

[​IMG]

2.Market is showing some new materials but inside there is nothing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Midoki ur so messed up dude, did u had less bugs to fix that ur bringing more and I cant even play normally now, windows popping up here and there everywhere?

this game is real frustration and headache!!!

2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I believe this is an old bug they are aware of. Several have reported it and they are working on the fix. No biggie, just ignore it and play on. It does not affect game play at all. It is just a momentary visual distraction. I have encountered it myself on a few occasions over the past few weeks. It is no biggie...plunder on!

3. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Its embodiment of your negative karma, SaK )

peg-brain bob and SitFlyer_ like this.
  4. SaK

SaK First Mate

ya, maybe i have done my negative karma in ur house with somebody of yours! check well!

5. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

That was a joke (and a good one), you lil embittered unsettled infantile ingame and forum's nobody )

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  6. Nicolasmp

Nicolasmp Powder Monkey

I'am getting this bug too since two days, the game crash after the windows of the trading ship appear.

Please Midoki Fix it.

7. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

This occurs when the game fails to load usually on a slow connection so you quit and try again. That whole process for some reason resets your tutorial flags.

They are aware of the bug and seem to know a lot about why it happens and are working on fixing it already.