nvm

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Spongee, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Irrelevant

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  2. Fil

Fil Captain

It seems relevant to me

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I had mentioned about a guild using a mini earlier, but even though the mini has gotten over 1800 BP so far, it appears the rest of the guild is not trying. So we are just farming and screwing around over at Banging Skulls and not really worrying about the rumble at this point. Their strategy might be to use the mini to try and keep the rumble close, then have their team raid hard in the final hours. That would be fun if they did, and maybe we'll have a little fight on our hands.

Fil and Skye like this.
  4. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

Phbbt. :) [He's talking about the Souls.] Props to you on the wins this weekend!

5. Skye

Skye Commodore

I didn't realize souls used minis. :c

6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I was trying to poke Souls a little; provoke them into raiding harder. :p But looks like they were just farming too.

Feel a little bad for them now. After getting matched up against Banging Skulls, they immediately got matched against Laughing Skulls twice in a row. :confused:

Fil likes this.
  7. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

And we appreciate it. It is, after all, a game. :)

8. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Scoreboard for our game (Rumblewise). 61-0.

9. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Didn't YOU just get there though....? ;)

10. flyingdoucheman

Yes , thanks to your drama induced Thunder I was kicked. I'm chatting up the guild, not my personal endeavors Thank You though.

11. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

I wish ya the best bud. Glad you landed in a nice spot...

12. Thunder

Thunder Powder Monkey

'Drama induced Thunder'? Ah how I wish I was the one who kicked you. Please come back for a visit so I can do the honours myself this time. Your name is more than appropriate and suits you to a tee ;)

Say hello to LS for me. I have very fond memories of my time there and left on good terms. Bet you didn't know that, huh? Douche ;)

13. flyingdoucheman

Why would I care? You presume to know so much. Why reach out to me at all? Can you let anything go? Last word freak probably. Do YOU have Troll like qualities?