Observatory funding inaccurate

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Booty isle, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

When funding the observatory it takes my bp but it says I have only partially funded. It doesn't let me add anymore saying the perk is fully backed. However it's not...

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

It's telling you that you cannot fund anymore. You have fully backed the perk up to your limit. It's confused me also, and could probably be worded better.

3. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Yes there is an individual limit to funding.

4. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

That's not the issue. An individual can find up to 50%. I find all 50% and it says it's fully backed. I can also click on the "backers" link and it says I have funded 50%. Yet it only count 35% toward the funding and it requires someone else to fill in the last 15%. It cheating us of bp. And forcing atleast three people to fund. It's a glitch!

5. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

You can only found 25% for Observatory (and for Pirate Catcher),
    so you need 4 pirates to fully founding this perks.
    Black Smith and Stone Mason can founded individually max. 50 %, 2 pirates will do it.

6. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I thought only PC required 4.
    Edit- checked, yeah 50% is max contribution. That may be a bug if you could only fund 35%. I have noticed that sometimes there is some "leftover funding" mysteriously in the fund history of a perk. I don't know if it is leftover from rapid funding or what, but it does not contribute or count towards the next fund.

If it was you that had leftover funding in the queue, it might explain this. I have never seen it myself though.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  7. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Pinky, you are right,
    obs is 50%
    I'm always to late for founding obs.

8. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Yes. I beleive it is caused by rapid clicking of the funding button. Which is a glitch

Kelani likes this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I can confirm that. @Chris [Midoki] legit bug here.

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Ah, you learn something new every day. Thanks!