Observatory

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Jun, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Jun

Jun First Mate

Proposal: make observatory increase time you can look at another island by 5 secs prior to battle

2. Tumba

Tumba Crew

Where are those cannons??? Ha he didnt build an... Oh there they are.. And so many... How did I miss those?

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  3. Would be a logical thing, and I would be more okay to spend my precious BP on that!

4. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I still wouldn't use BP. In a game that requires 15k for academy 6 I'm not using BP for anything else.

5. Understandably, but what if you got your academy level 6? Then it would be a sweet advantage

6. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Yeah. Problem is we both know academy 7 is eventually coming so no, I'm gonna keep saving.

7. true that.. I fear the amount is going to give me a stroke.

8. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Oh man, it's gonna be rough. What we know so far points to 30k. All I can say is...Ugh!

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  9. Jun

Jun First Mate

Right, the 50bp can be rather excessive when you really need it for other upgrades or just go with another resource, ie. requires both gold and grog. I'd also like to propose dropping that to 30bp or so.

10. How about some way to trade for BP and EP? Gold for one type and Grog for the other.