Ocean's End, Red Legs Rex final battle

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by aye*believe, Mar 13, 2015.

1. aye*believe

aye*believe Powder Monkey

many apologies but I couldn't find this specific thread anywhere. I desperately need the gold. Here is what I'm working with:
    Level 15 buccaneer, level 18 gunner, level 13 brute, level 8 thief, level 9 sky raider, level 9 bomber, level 6 witch doctor, level 6 Juggernaught, level 2 skellywag, level 3 heavy gunner and level 1 priestess.

I've been mostly just using combos of the brutes, gunners and bombers with Ching shih. I'm not even getting close to that gold. Do I have a chance in haha of pulling this off? Many thanks!

2. Moostache

Moostache Crew

Train your troops further, especially your Bombers, Witch Doctor and Jugg. Use Juggs (with splash armor) but not Brutes because of Rex's large amount of Lvl8 mortars (Total of five if I remember correctly). Make sure gunners have maxed +5 range as it allows them to always keep a safe distance from the leading Juggs. Only release bombers when you need to open any wall compartments or they'll usually die quickly. Other troops you've mentioned are either useless or not a must-have, and Thief/HG/Skelly/Priestess are all pretty useless until you get to Academy 7 and Voodoo Hut 4.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  3. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I don't think I even exposed this base yet. Is it located somewhere on the lower left corner of the Map?

TiGeR