*Official* Sinister Souls Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by One-Eyed Willy, May 23, 2015.

1. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Sinister Souls has been one of the founding guilds since Plunder Pirates has hit the U.S. App Store. It has seen its fair share of mutiny, betrayal, and adversity. Throughout it all, we have managed to endure and transcend the test of time.

Here is a list of reasons why joining Sinister Souls would behoove of your best interest as a plundering pirate:

• Perks immediately funded (no exaggeration)
    • Pirate donation requests immediately filled with the appropriate troops desired (no exaggeration)
    • Remarkable record in guild rumbles.
    • Active chat of mature and enjoyable members to play with and get to know.
    • Fun activities to watch or take part in as players share replays of inane attacks with a set of one single troop (an all bomber attack is always fun to watch :D)
    [​IMG]

Happy Plundering, and we hope to see you aboard the S.S. S.S.

As a note we do require PH8, Academy 7, Mystic Mortars 2, and level 8 walls.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Ancient Mariner likes this.
  2. One-Eyed Willy

[​IMG]

With a total rumble score of 9 out of 11 rumbles won - Our rewards for first place are some of the best seen yet!

Ancient Mariner likes this.
  3. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

Don't look at me, i just work here....

4. Seriously Sinister inquiries only. Sinister Souls, help us get to number one Guild. Top ten as we speak.

Ancient Mariner, Keeping the grog and gold full since 2014.

5. xKILLZx

xKILLZx Powder Monkey

hey guys not here to belittle ur post but you guys are by far one of the best guilds in the world as we can see. i just want to say awesome rumble if u guys remember against active hope. we did beat u by just 60 points. it was one of the closest rumbles we ever had and it was by far the best. we stand at 21-0 and honestly u guys are the ones who came closer then anyone to break it and i give u guys props all the way. gj hope we have a rematch soon

6. Ole Smokey 01

Ole Smokey 01 Powder Monkey

Hey sinister souls we r looking for some competition & been that since we beat u guys we have had none we wish to give u guys a chance at the title we r now 28/0 and again want some comp.

7. One-Eyed Willy

Initiate rumble at the same time as we do. When is your current one over? @Ole Smokey 01

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  8. lucysarra10

lucysarra10 Powder Monkey

hi, is that the guild still open slot? thank you

9. One-Eyed Willy

Yes there is a slot open. Our requirement to join is currently set to 400 pr. Are you that high? @lucysarra10

10. lucysarra10

sory i no have that so high, i just start play only near 2 months only..my rank just only 188

11. One-Eyed Willy

We currently have requirements to join set at ph8, academy 7 and walls level 8. Once you achieve those goals we will be more than happy to welcome you into our ranks.

12. lucysarra10

sorry i think i still long to reach that hehe, still update all my thing n town hall still need to wait 5days more:(

13. One-Eyed Willy

keep us posted :)