Oh, Canada vs Banging Skulls

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Spongee, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Banging Skulls has been matched against Oh, Canada in a rumble and I have to give Oh, Canada kudos for not pulling out their minis. Nice to see a team play fair when up against a team not using minis. Looking forward to an enjoyable rumble against Oh, Canada being battled out the way rumbles were meant to be.:)

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  2. Who is at first position?

AcProt likes this.
  3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Oh, Canada took the early lead, Banging Skulls held the lead last time I checked.

4. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

We lost. There's too much pressure from the leadership to force players to gem and it caused many to lose focus for this one.

5. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Prolly going to be looking for a guild where I'm not told how to play.

6. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

you are welcome :)

7. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

its the waY ITS Suppose to be, the guild who wanted it more got it.

8. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Got the boot. Lmfao. Eric can suck a big one. Fish too.

9. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thanks Oh, Canada for playing fair. I have much more respect for a guild that plays fair regardless of outcome than one that will do anything to win.

As for the departing member, Oh Canada is a long established guild with an impressive rumble record. Some guilds have higher expectations than others. Search around until you find a guild that fits you. No one should be unhappy in their current guild.

There are a great many quality guilds out there for every playing style, just keep searching for the one that seems right for you.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  10. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

I had been there for quite a while. The issue they had was a few days ago when I said I spent my gems on chests and not rumbles. Don't get me wrong I did spend a few gems on the right rumbles but I'm not going to drop 100 or more gems just to say we win again. Also my bp was over 200 regardless of it being a close rumble or not. Which 75% of those in Oh, Canada could not say. I have moved on and I image there will be others who will too. I have joined Active Hope and hopefully things will work out there.

11. awbo

awbo Captain

From the frying pan into the fire. Good luck.

Mad Max and # Johnny Doe # like this.